2020 NSW Junior State Cup (12-17) Update

We’ve currently got some light rain here in Coffs Harbour (Thursday, 10am) but the playing fields are holding up fine at this stage and the tournament will be going ahead as per schedule.

If we experience heavy rain today and some fields need to be closed, we do have a number of contingency back up draws so the tournament can still go ahead.

In the past we have had to close some fields and even suspend play but we have always completed the tournament.

The Tournament Director will be liaising with ground staff regularly and we will provide further updates if and when they arise.

Safe travels everyone and see you in Coffs Harbour!