NSW City v Country Tentatively Postponed

The 2020 NSW Junior City v Country tournament has been Tentatively postponed to Sunday, the 2nd of August. The venue will remain the same at Thomas Dalton Park, Fairy Meadow.

We endeavour to get this tournament completed. Please keep in mind that we cannot predict what is happening with the COVID-19 crisis. If in the event we are not able to run the tournament in August, it will be held later in the year (Date & Venue TBC).

If the tournament is unable to go ahead in August you will be notified one month prior.


Late Registrations and Uniform Orders

For the teams that have players that missed registration, or have brought shadows into the team that did not register/order uniform, we will be reopening the site for ONE WEEK. This will be the final chance to register and get uniforms ordered.  Links to the registration portal will be available and posted next week.

Date Open: Monday 18th of MAY

Date Closed: Friday 22nd of MAY